Make a Positive Impact With a Customized Smile Design
Dr. Daniel SW Han and Dr. Sooyeon Ahn are gifted specialists who can help you achieve an attractive smile through the most advanced technology and superior materials. A smile design at our McLean, VA, practice uses a custom combination of cosmetic procedures to dramatically enhance the appearance of your smile. A smile is one of the most important traits we notice in each other, and it has the power to impact our relationships, self-confidence, livelihood, and success in life. If you have chipped, stained, missing, or crooked teeth, you may be an excellent candidate for this transformative procedure.
Care From Doctors You Can Trust
Dr. Han has been highly trained in dental aesthetics and prosthodontics, which allows him to create natural-looking enhancements that rejuvenate his patients' smiles. Dr. Ahn is a certified Invisalign® provider with extensive expertise in orthodontics. They are both committed to ongoing education and using the latest techniques to deliver outstanding results for their patients. Together, this husband-and-wife team can help you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
Smile Design Treatments
Drs. Han and Ahn will consider a number of factors when creating your smile design, including lifestyle, lip line, gender, personality, and hair, skin, and eye color. Each smile design we perform is unique to the patient’s individualized needs and can include minor cosmetic corrections or a full mouth reconstruction.
Each smile design we perform is unique to the patient’s individualized needs and can include minor cosmetic corrections or a full mouth reconstruction.
Commonly combined procedures in a smile design include:
- Teeth Whitening: If you have teeth that are stained or yellowed, we provide both in-office and at-home whitening treatments that can dramatically lighten you smile up to seven or eight shades in as little as two hours.
- Dental Bonding: This treatment involves sculpting a composite resin material over the surface of the tooth to conceal minor blemishes beneath. Bonding can address discoloration, chips, cracks, and gaps in your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays: If you have a back molar with damage on the biting surfaces, the dentist can create an inlay or onlay from tooth-colored composite resin or porcelain to restore strength and appearance.
- Dental Crowns: If you have teeth that are aesthetically damaged from decay or disease, we can provide a natural-looking dental crown to strengthen and restore your tooth. Dental crowns can also be used in combination with a dental implant to replace missing teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin, customized porcelain shells are designed to enhance the natural shape, size, and color of your smile. They can conceal a number of cosmetic concerns, including teeth that are stained, crooked, misshapen, gapped, misaligned, or worn. They are often combined with gum contouring to reveal an overall more symmetrical smile.
- Prepless Veneers: Similar in style and function to traditional veneers, prepless veneers require no enamel removal or tooth reshaping. They are also designed to enhance the natural shape and color of your smile by bonding directly to the surface of your tooth.
- Gum Contouring: If you have an uneven gum line or gummy smile, we provide laser gum contouring to lengthen teeth or to create a more symmetrical gum line.
- Invisalign®: If you have teeth that are misaligned, we can provide a series of customized, clear aligner trays to create a straighter smile. Each tray will need to be worn for at least 22 hours a day for at least two weeks before upgrading to the next one in the series. Once your treatment is complete, you can whiten your teeth to reveal a completely transformed smile.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: This treatment can combine general, restorative, and cosmetic procedures into one treatment plan to restore dental function and aesthetics.
Transform Your Smile
If you feel the appearance of your smile could be improved, Drs. Han and Ahn can provide results you can enjoy for years to come. Contact our office to schedule your consultation with one of our doctors.