Implant-supported Full Mouth Rehabilitation Rejuvenates Smiles
Dual specialtist and the implant dentist, Dr. Daniel Sok Woong Han is known for his expertise in restorative, preventative, and cosmetic dentistry. Implant-supported full mouth rehabilitation, when performed by Dr. Han in McLean, VA, is a masterpiece of dental treatment. The knowledge and skill he demonstrates when performing implant dentistry is the reason that Han & Ahn DMD, PC has a steadfastly loyal, ever-growing patient base, and a reputation for excellence.
Implant-supported full mouth rehabilitation is necessary when teeth no longer fit together correctly, a condition called malocclusion. Patients seek Dr. Han for full mouth rehabilitation when multiple teeth have been missing for a long time and resulted in bite collapse (posterior bite collapse). Teeth may become loose, even with regular chewing. These conditions can be uncomfortable and may lead to premature tooth loss.
Dr. Han performs a thorough clinical examination to evaluate the existing condition and their correlating jaw muscles and joints. There are always several options to treatment but there is only one correct diagnosis. Most times, six to eight implants can restore the whole dentition if implant-supported full mouth reconstruction is necessary.
This treatment can return health, proper function and the pleasure of eating – which everyone deserves!
The scope of implant-supported full mouth rehabilitation includes the following imperative reconstructive work:
- Dental implant placements
- Bone Grafting
- Sinus augmentation
- Tissue Grafting
- Smile Design
- Implant supported Crowns/Bridges
- Implant supported fixed hybrid prosthesis
- Implant supported Overdentures
The entirety of full mouth rehabilitation depends on the success of each step, in which Dr. Daniel Han particularly excels. He is also a great communicator, so you always know exactly what to expect from each Arlington VA area dentistry appointment. The more intricate repairs, such as dental implants, truly set Dr. Han apart because of his impeccable training, board certification and vast experience in all areas of full mouth rehabilitation.
Why Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
- If multiple teeth are damaged, they can be repaired, resulting in a strong, healthy smile
- The process is tailored to you, so you will not be overwhelmed
- Full mouth rehabilitation can start small and continue step-by-step
- Your ideal dental structure can be created
- Retain healthy jaw bone tissue and prevent an aging, shrunken look
- Enjoy eating steak, corn on the cob or any of your favorite foods
- Beautiful aesthetics follow ideal tooth structure, so your new smile will be beautiful
- Everyone deserves a fully functioning, healthy mouth
- Increased confidence
- Preserved health, so you and your smile can thrive for years to come
The key to a successful outcome is a strong, healthy foundation, which is ingeniously delivered by Dr. Daniel Han in his full mouth restoration cases.
Dr. Daniel Han provides comprehensive implant dentistry in the Arlington VA area for Great Falls, Tyson’s Corner, Vienna, Oakton, Fairfax and McLean, VA.
“Contact us today, and take the first step toward reclaiming the strong, healthy, and stunning smile that is authentically yours.” Han & Ahn DMD, PC